Sunday, June 26, 2005

an answer to one, an answer for all

I usually frame my entries in some way, this one I've decided not too. As the title implies it's something written in response to one persons question and it applies as a rule. This is as close to "my take" or version or whatever of jealousy/possessiveness on an emotional level. That's the frame you get, I trust it's sufficient...


... I don't mind causal, I'm for it honestly, the calm warm pleasant assured style of casual. The casual kiss of a loved one to another when walking passed about the day. That I love and find would bear smiles.
this other...
this other,
I don't wish to name it
as I feel it deserves no power and place
flowers before swine if we were to use a variant of an old phrase
like the grimy candy sticked hands of a spoiled child grasping a silk painting
besmirch is a good word for it, besmirch suits
as it evokes a tongue clinching lip curling impulse to despise those who do it
I've worried lest I let it become an excuse to be possessive, to allow that a house within my soul would lessen me so I place will before it and bar the way
you decide is the key, the whole world of difference. That you decide, and why
what spirt moves you holds you when you do
in a world without disease I would hesitate not at all not for a thought of a heart beat if you'd just fucked sixteen guys in quick succession it wouldn't matter, you would not diminish nor be sullied by that
on the other side of the abyss however there live things I would obliterate were I able
simple looks from “him” timber has left me swimming in images of smashing his face, whoever “he” is at the moment
something about smashing in the face, that's what's called for
women, with their envious jealous eyes, those I want to eviscerate
to flay
that's what's suited there
mayhap it's to turn in kind what they put upon you with their mouthing-minds
I grin when people lust after you, more so when they are stricken fallen for you, there are all kinds of smiles that get to live in case you come to be showing me such things... even all unknowing as when we walk together, watching the eyes of the passing motorists, or the men who stop me on the street to congratulate me. By those I am pleased
it's when people lust then point it at you, that bothers me when it's not about you but about them that bothers me that is what it should not be

so long as it's about you not someone else, or just them which is to say no one at all. So long as that's the truth it disturbs me nothing, however the other.... well what is that but despicable for them to do and disgusting for me to behold
save of course the most potent point, depressing for you to endure ... whatever sensations and situations happen to be it's rapping paper
you follow don't you?

No comments: