Saturday, November 24, 2007

Phantom light, True illumination

Fluorescent raindrops ride on the wind, ask me if they’ll ever be free again
neon laughter bleeds from their heart and my vision flickers from the rivers source
truth becomes me so mighty well that during times virtue there’re no lies to tell
careful then with what I mean do for we’re all living lives that are true

Serenity walks down a dusty road, where fancy resounds through stories untold
Corvus song through the whispering air gives voice to the riddles I’ve not answered here
Come again dragons with bat-wings of night, framed by the sky alive with moon light
a puzzle awaits us, how does the wood fold? Yet the puzzle of puzzles is from where this one flowed

Half-truths and hear-say their clamor ingrained, try to remind us we ‘ought be restrained’
but wanderlust beckons and throughout where I’ve trod, truth is the only thing real I’ve held.
Truths not a cold one, nor happy, nor sad, it runs through all currents so let us be glad
that it’s really our choice which truths that we have.

No comments: