Thursday, May 05, 2005

Old school morning

there's something profundly Springsteen about getting off work and walking home into the dawn of a city street. Something, classic. And I got to be a part of that today. Feels great, like I've stepped somewhere into the annanels of hisotry. Talked so much about so much that my brain feels like mush, but it's a good mush. Life is again picking up and I see that there's been progress throughout. Time to put my money where my mouth is about amostly everything that's ready to hand. I challange I except egerly. But first, for today, it's time to sleep.

Good moring all, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight ;)

Sol

1 comment:

Sol said...

Indeed it could, and indeed I should. Money is as always an issue, however I do keep it in mind because I want to see those streets, espically since your description of them over christmas/new years.

Sol