Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Catchers Mit, Inside Out

Fate of days keeps slipping, blood washed
Through my hands


I got all I need and nothing that I want
my hopes unspent Litchs that I flaunt
haunted phylacteries
of the
tear white
and gaunt
I'm laughing now cuz' it's hungers seed
and even when I'm stuffed
to burning, hunger's what I need
Pink-0 bastard tears by Yin Yang eyes
habits of fear make even truth lie

Jump up and hope.. that you miss the ground.. on the way back down
glancin' at edges like the answer's behind 'em

gonna bathe in bleach so I can change my skin,
redesigned like the cameleon
turf my toes on doesn't matter cuz the air's on brake again

Pale blue's the brightest hue that there's ever been
I'm necromancer white reflecting all the light
keeps the abyss wrapped and tight
but my colors are bleedin' gray
"gray's a shade not a color"
well then I guess that I'm a shade, I'll give off star shine shadows


....and people ask me why I'm always hungry

No comments: