Wednesday, December 28, 2005

a reflection, I used to tie myself to people with sex, used to let myself believe it HELD meaning rather than COMMUNICATED (root word commune) meaning.
i'm over it. I still have what I understand to be an over average libido. I'm a great fan of sex, more so of seduction, romance, and love making but anything out of hand isn't worth it's weight
i've let this run me much more than i'd realized or admitted, it's the choices we make and savor is often 'slaver' in our unexamined actions
the bonds of familiarity friendship intimacy are all of a nature, one might say in the same genus if we were emotional plants. so I weighted one or two branches until they nearly broke
didn't stare it in the face until the change was already made, so I'm glad that some part of me made the choice to change without "my explicit say so"
I still like sex, miss being able to share it with more people than I believe anyone realizes.
but the addiction is broken. nice to know it and fitting that it came as a repercussion of giving up "recreational chemicals" of all styles and flavors
hey it's to be expected isn't it? I've really been no fan of psychopharmacology.

FIN (or begin)

Sol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I haven't been checking blogs as I should. However, I did read over the new posts and figured I'd leave a comment like I usually do. :) Out of curiosity, I'll have to bother you sometime for the name of the author who wrote American Psycho- you know me and my Christian Bale movies, and I've decided I absolutely have to read the book.

As always, you know I enjoy reading what's going on with you- I swear I'll be better at checking things once I get back to school. :)